Step by step.
- Blast hair to 60% - 80% dry.
- Section hair into small sections and attach the barrel to the handle (ensure you push the button when attaching). Blow dry pulling the brush from root to end.
- Wrap the dried section around the barrel, rolling it up from root to end, use a clip to hold the barrel in place and detach handle by pushing the easy release button.
- Repeat step 3 until all your hair is rolled up.
- Leave barrels to set until hair is cool.
- Remove barrels one by one in a upwards motion, unwinding the hair from the barrel slowly.
Ceramic brush barrels may be hot during/after applying heat from the hairdryer. Pro Blo do not recommend CurlME on really long hair, due to the hair being wrapped around the barrel.
- Be the first to review this product