If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt.
All packaging and/or cellophane wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below.
1. Request a Returns Form
- Please complete the returns form within your parcel, if you have mis-placed this please email our customer service team for a replacement to be emailed at ContactME@problogroup.com. Your returns slip MUST contain the Order Reference Number from your order confirmation email as well as a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods.
- Please ensure you fully complete the returns form you must include your full order number, along with the name and address used at point of order without this information Pro Blo Group will not be liable to issue the refund.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with any seals intact and in a saleable condition.
2. Post the Parcel to us
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: Pro Blo Limited will not be liable for lost returns.)
- Please allow up to 14 working days for action of your return after it has been received.
Include your name, address, order number and reason for return and send to:
Pro Blo Group
Please note: Pro Blo Limited will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any postage or shipping fees.
Cancellation of order
You, as the buyer have the right to cancel an order under the Distance Selling Regulations (Download DTI Distance Selling Guide). Pro Blo Limited will accept the cancellation of an order providing:
1. The cancellation is received by e-mail within seven (7) days of the Acknowledgment of Order.
2. The cancellation is sent to us by:
If the goods have already been dispatched when the cancellation is received, they must be returned safe, securely and in showroom condition within seven (7) days of receipt. If these conditions are met, the goods and the cost of return will be refunded in full.
The buyer has a statutory obligation to ensure the goods are returned in a saleable condition whilst in his/her possession and during transit. If the returned goods are received in a damaged condition, we reserve the right to refuse their return or debit the cost of returning the goods to a saleable state.
We strongly advise our customers to return goods in a way that we have to sign for receipt of the package and also retain their proof of dispatch for any goods they are returning.
The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged. Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods; You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying us of the cancellation.